A trusted family business since 1935
How To Make A Vehicle Insurance Claim
Our team will help you understand your vehicle insurance options so making a claim is easy!
Don’t feel obligated to go your insurer’s repairer. It's your vehicle and your choice.
At Col Wilkie Body Works, we offer a Lifetime warranty on all repair jobs that we do to ensure that our repairs are done right the first time and made to last. Have you recently been in a car crash, experienced hail damage or have claimable damage on your vehicle? A damaged vehicle can be stressful for numerous reasons but making a vehicle insurance claim doesn’t have to be!
Our experienced team are here to help make the insurance claim process as simple as possible by helping you through our own Insurance Claim Checklist. This helps you to gather all of your information while we help you work out what benefits you’re entitled to.
Having your car go in for repairs can often cause disruption of your day-to-day activities. If you are not at fault, you could be entitled to a hire car for the term of the repair.
Call us today to get started enquire now
Our Insurance Claim Checklist items include:
- Your name, address, licence number and contact telephone numbers
- The registration, make, year and model of your vehicle
- Details of who was driving the vehicle or responsible for it at the time of the accident
- Details of any other person/people or vehicle/s involved, including names, addresses, contact phone numbers, their licence numbers, their insurers and vehicle makes, models and registrations
- A brief description of the accident and damage to your vehicle
- Incident report number from the police (if they were involved)
- Details of any witnesses including names, addresses and contact phone numbers